Get unlimited copy, strategic messaging, and content editing
Subscribe and make unlimited copy and content requests of an industry-veteran messaging strategist and writer. Just 2 hours/week of your time.
Key characteristics of Remap services
Founder, tech expert, writer
All work done by Remap owner, Rowan – tech consultant, writer, marketing strategist
Aligned with your strategy
Get the same person who designed your strategy to edit your language
Instead of waiting for PMs, meetings, sign offs, processes, get go-live revisions in 1-2 days
Pause or cancel your subscription at any time. Auto-pause unused subscriptions
Fixed Monthly rate
No surprise invoices, fixed monthly price, your rate is locked forever
Simple request system
Use Trello to manage requests; queue up many requests; invite anyone from your team
Zero-risk, predictable, fixed monthly prices
- check Unlimited copywriting & editing: web copy, pitches, emails, ads, landing pages more
- check Unlimited content editing: revision of articles, case studies, client stories more
- checkFlexible subscription: easily cancel, pause, or resume online at any time
- checkSenior strategist insight: 20+ yr digital/SaaS veteran with founder experience
- checkQuick-start: click purchase and get your first edits within 48 hours
- checkLow-hassle: small time cost to you (2-3 hours/week); use Trello for requests
- checkFast turnaround: submit requests and get results in 2 days max
- checkWhite label service: resell and use on as many client brands as you want
- checkPredictable pricing: sign-up price is good for life of subscription
- checkSecure, convenient billing: manage billing and payments thru Stripe portal
- checkMonthly consultation: book one FREE strategy consultation per month (optional)
- starSubscriber bonus free, always-updated ‘Brand Messaging Playbook’ $3,000 value
- star Subscriber discount: Each add’l brand messaging playbook 50% off $1,500x value
- lock Auto-pause guarantee: Never be charged for an unused subscription
- checkGet unique messaging: insights and analysis-based strategy and messaging
- checkEasy & async: brand discovery interview
- checkFREE with subscription $3,000 value
- checkFast turnaround: purchase then get actionable brand strategy in 5 days max
- checkEfficient: Takes less than 1 hour from you
- checkEasy-to-share: PPT, Slides, PDF, or CSV
- lock Unlimited revision guarantee: we revise until it captures your strategy perfectly
We solve problems for agencies and consultancies in B2B tech
We solve these problems
- errorWithout timely and high-quality copy, firms miss opportunities to sell
- errorBrand suffers from low-quality writing by junior staff/freelancers, AI, and content agencies
- errorNo system to ensure that content, copy, and communications is on brand and aligned
- errorIn-house marketers and creatives don’t get the nuances of software, data, and technology
- errorHigh turnover of sales, marketing, and success staff fractures messaging
- errorPrincipals lack time to focus on and disseminate the right messaging
For these firms
- check_circleOutsourced sales and lead gen agencies
- check_circleDigital marketing, SMMA, and ad agencies
- check_circleDesign/UX/branding agencies
- check_circleProduct development firms
- check_circlePlatform solutions firms (eg. Salesforce partners)
- check_circleDigital transformation consultancies
- check_circleData, cloud, cybersec consulting firms
There are four main reasons why:
- This is the only thing we sell, allowing repeatability efficiencies – we keep delivery and communications dead simple.
- Less back and forth – thanks to monthly strategy check-ins, an evergreen brand strategy playbook, and a rapid iteration process, we rarely need to check with you before delivering work. Instead of planning the work, we just do it.
- We use AI to automate busywork and accelerate ideation (but never to write)
- We have a one-request-at-a-time policy (with a max 2-day turnaround) – to be fair, this means it’s not technically “unlimited”. (But neither is the work that a full-time employee delivers)
Unlimited means there’s no cap on the amount of work we deliver, or the time and effort we put into your business. However the one-at-a-time policy means that at most you’ll get 15 or so requests in per month, once you factor in holidays and weekends.
So the idea isn’t “all you can eat” – the idea is you get a consistent flow of high quality content and copy. Let us crush your most crucial, high-stakes, deal-breaking, and urgent tasks.
Good questions! There are a few reasons:
- Hiring and onboarding delays: We know first-hand how painful hiring a senior copywriter and strategist is; searching, interviewing, agreeing internally, contracting, onboarding, etc. It’s similar with finding an agency team. With Remap, sign up online in minutes, get your first work 48 hours later.
- Lower cost: on a monthly and especially on a yearly basis, it’s much more expensive to hire a senior strategist full-time than to subscribe to Remap. Let alone to engage a traditional agency.
- Unique expertise blend: Remap offers tech-industry agencies a unique expertise package – content marketing, copyediting, brand strategy, and deep technology expertise.
- Cashflow flexibility: you can always pause or cancel Remap – with no notice. At any given point, your cashflow obligation is never more than zero. That’s it.
- Less paperwork: engaging Remap is like subscribing to software, it’s a line-item expense and comes with hardly any accounting, tax, and HR paperwork..
- Speed and momentum: Because we do only one thing and have designed everything around speed, we move much faster than traditional agencies and most staffers. That means you do too.
Of course, whether these are problems for you depends on your specific situation. Remap isn’t for everyone.
We kick off by creating a Brand Messaging Playbook. This ensures our work fits your strategy. From there, it’s simple:
- Make a request in Trello, linking us to your website, deck, Google Doc, etc
- Get notified of our work, review it, approve it, or ask us to revise it
They are one and the same. The Brand Messaging Playbook is the core component of Remap on Demand – we sell the playbook separately for firms that don’t need execution.
All work is done by Remap’s founder. Our team of advisors, virtual assistants, and our AI tools make the ship run smoothly but 100% of the work is done by yours truly, Rowan.
With that said, we do use AI to speed up delivery: we use it for research, templating, automation, and ideation assistance – anything except writing and editing.
Storyteller is a one-off purchase that provides you a strategic client success story or case study within a short time frame – for less than 1 hour of your time.
To keep things lean for both of us, we offer it to Remap subscribers whose strategy we already know and who know how to work with us through Remap systems.
The way it works is simple: once you purchase the Storyteller add-on, we send you a project discovery questionnaire and then make you a Trello card in a special “Storytelling’ list on your Trello board. From there we work together to complete your story, like with any other request.
Absolutely, we can work on whatever you want! Use Remap to service 5, 10, 20 – as many clients as you want. Of course, the 1 request at a time rule still applies.
And yes, please whitelabel our work – slap your logo on it, resell it, whatever you want.
Kind of. We think keeping delivery async saves both sides time, money, and an over-booked calendar. It also safeguards a precious resource: project momentum.
So we never do delivery, check-in, or review meetings. There are no standing meetings.
With that said, our work is strategic in nature and therefore live meetings have their place. Remap provides one (optional) consultation with subscribers each month. Additional consultations can be purchased separately.